Saturday, September 3, 2011

US Open: James Blake

The US Open started earlier this week in New York City, and I'm posting a handsome male tennis player each day there is play.

Today, I'm featuring American tennis player and native New Yorker, James Blake. Unfortunately he lost to David Ferrer in 3-sets on Friday. However, he's still quick and has a killer forehand, making him really fun to watch when his game is on.

I've long thought James Blake is one of the most handsome active players and I love this playful promotional photo for evian water. If you'd like to find out more about Blake you can link here. For more information about this year's US Open you can visit the tournament's official website,www.usopen.org.

You can click on the photo to enlarge.

2 comments:

Pac said...

I'd drink that.

Blobby said...

I do like Mr. Blake. On many levels.