Friday, September 9, 2011

US Open: Fernando Verdasco

The US Open started last week, and I can't believe the tournament is nearly over. To celebrate the Open I've been posting a handsome male tennis player each day there is play.

Today, I'm featuring Spanish tennis player, Fernando Verdasco, a former Top 10 player and a force to be reckoned with especially on clay.

Verdasco made it to the third round of the US Open where he lost to Jo Wilfred Tsonga - a tough competitor from France who is still in the tournament. As you can see Fernando has a killer smile to match his abs. He's yet another tennis player I wish they would let play without a shirt. I'm fairly certain the ratings would go through the roof.

If you'd like to find out more about this handsome Spaniard you can link here. If you'd like to find out more about this year's US Open you can visit the tournament's official website, www.usopen.org.

You can click on the photo to enlarge.

No comments: